qSnop
Membru
/10000
Mesaje Mesaje : 16
Vârstă Vârstă : 18
Tutorial [PLUGIN] WorldEdit
Download : AICI

Descriere :
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.

• Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server

• Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds

• Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain

• Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes

• Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas

• Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto

• Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups

• Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics

This page is for the Bukkit server plugin. Need the [size=17]WorldEdit Forge mod? (use the Forge version for single player)[/size]
Need a way to distribute modpacks to friends or for a server? Check out my [size=17]modpack launcher platform![/size]
WorldEdit has no impact on your server when not in use. Only users that you trust can use WorldEdit, but you can extend this trust with a permission plugin. Try WorldEdit today!
Quote: a scris:We also recommend WorldGuardCommandBook and CraftBook!

[size=24][size=24]Wiki | Forums | IRC | GitHub[/size][/size]

How do I install WorldEdit?

[list="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 20px; border: 0px; font-size: 12.0168px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; outline: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder

[*]Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.

[*]Run your server!

[/list]

Where do I learn how to use WorldEdit?

To learn how to use WorldEdit, read our wiki. There are also a number of YouTube tutorials that others have made.

Where can I get my questions answered?

If you have a question, ask it on our forum. You may also visit our IRC channel or ask @sk89q on Twitter.

Can I get WorldEdit for Forge or LiteLoader?

Yes! Check out our Minecraft forums thread.

Where can I report bugs or request features?

Visit our issue tracker. However, if you just have a question, ask it on our forum.

Can I download WorldEdit's source code?

Visit our GitHub repository. WorldEdit is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Maven.
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
Raspunde la subiect
Subiecte vechi Subicte noiPagina 1 din 1
[PLUGIN] WorldEdit
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum